martes, 1 de junio de 2021

Blog 5

When I was looking through my gallery I found quite a few photographs, so I decide to choose this one, related to the English language.


This is an interactive game ,(I don´t remember the exact title) that I called "kurro" because is the name of the red bird on the front of the disk , this game brings me back a lot of memories of my childhood , I remember playing this game when I was a kid , especially the levels of the city and the world.

I found really interesting the kind of game it was, it wasn´t boring. It had a lot of games as alphabet soup, memory, listening and a lot more. I never got the chance to play one of all the games that was the repeat game , in this game I had to repeat the sentence or the word that was said, and because I didn´t have a microphone I couldn´t complete the task (That didn´t stop me from talking to the screen, hahaha).

It isn´t much to talk about the photo, because I took it not long ago, but the memories are still there.



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Felipe! it's nice to find objects that bring back memories of childhood, for my part I have some games stored in my little box of memories hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Felipe, I hope you are well, I loved your blog. When I was child, I also played games like that, I even still have them. The same thing happened to me, I could never complete the levels for the same thing hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Final Post

 Well, if I had to pick a topic, I'd say research for pharmaceutical sciences is one of the branches that most hook me together with cel...