martes, 20 de abril de 2021

First Blog , very nice.

Yesterday woke up in the morning and saw my face in the mirror, and said : who is this beautiful specimen? , well , I am Felipe Serrano lobos and I live in small town named Santa Cruz.

Now talking about me ,I am quiet person and I like cats ,also I love playing video-games, I prefer online games.

As I mentioned before I live in Santa Cruz ,and it isn´t much to talk about  ,just that it is a pleasent place to live.

My dad´s name is Hugo , my mom is Maria, and my brother is Agustin , also my dad and my mom work in the same place on the C.E.S.F.A.M of Santa Cruz , she is a nurse and my dad is a paramedic.

Finally I would like to do a honorific mention to my cat Chachui who is the most adorable thing for me.





3 comentarios:

  1. Felipe, i loved your first blog, it was a lot of fun to read.
    The truth is that i don't know your city, i had never heard of it.
    Your kitty looks very cute and adorable, i hope she will be loving with you.
    i wish you the best!.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I really like your post!
    I don't know about online games, I just play "Call Of Duty" because my friends likes this game.
    The picture of your cat is very nice... your cat is adorable!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Felipe! I like your post
    I play "The Sims 4"
    Santa Cruz is beautiful! I live in Palmilla. What school did you study in? I studied in Liceo Santa Cruz!
    Your cat is very cute

    ResponderEliminar

Final Post

 Well, if I had to pick a topic, I'd say research for pharmaceutical sciences is one of the branches that most hook me together with cel...