martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

Post 4

 Since I was a child I always liked junk food, but I was never very fond of vegetables, over time that changed and now I eat less junk food and more diverse types of food, but I never say no to one specific food and that is French fries,  they are just a magnificent fried gold. Most people considered them a side dish but I think that they can perfectly be a main course.

The process to make them is simple, first cutting a potato into even strips, which are soaked in cold water to remove the surface starch and thoroughly dried. Finally, they are fried.



As I said before, French fries are junk food so you shouldn´t eat them regularly but just occasionally, besides they contain mainly carbohydrates and combined with all the oil that is used to fry them, the consumer ends with a feeling of being full but this feeling won´t last long, due to the lack of complex carbohydrates.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi felipe , a fried gold? hahaha ,a very important question : ketchup or mustard? ,I prefer Mustard haha, Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Felipe, french fries are the best, I mean potatoes as such are the best, they can be made in different ways and they are all very tasty, they are amazing, cheers!

    ResponderEliminar

Final Post

 Well, if I had to pick a topic, I'd say research for pharmaceutical sciences is one of the branches that most hook me together with cel...