miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2021

Blog 3

When I was in school my phone couldn't run more apps than the basic ones that come with the phone, at that moment I realized if I didn´t get a new one I wouldn't be able to do some tasks easier as they should be. I had to make a decision and it took me a month to choose the phone that I could afford and have the best specifications.

Nowadays, I am comfortable with my choice, the response time is just amazing, and I can open multiple taps without my phone getting laggy or just stop working as it is supposed to.

I enjoy watching youtube and Netflix on it, also when I have a test and I need to take a picture of my sheet, my phone takes a nice picture with nice quality on it.

Three years have passed since its launch, and technology in these areas is quite advanced, so I would recommend looking for other devices.


The note 9 is a good phone.

2 comentarios:

  1. These days there are many factors to consider when buying a phone. It can be said that it is an inversion, because it is given many uses, it's very important!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember when I entered the University the famous NOKIA was in fashion. A good, nice and cheap phone. The battery lasted 1 week, you fell off the bus and kept working. Now the phones are disposable and do not last more than 2 years ...

    ResponderEliminar

Final Post

 Well, if I had to pick a topic, I'd say research for pharmaceutical sciences is one of the branches that most hook me together with cel...